Friday, 8 December 2017
Monday, 4 December 2017
High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. It is a serious health problem that can lead to heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure. ideal blood pressure is considered to be around 120/80 mm Hg.
Remedies by Nature:
- Cayenne Pepper- It is probably the fastest way to lower high blood pressure. Cayenne pepper helps in expanding blood vessels and improve blood flow. This effect naturally lowers blood pressure levels by increasing the rate at which blood flows throughout the circulatory system, which in turn takes some of the pressure off arterial walls. Mix one teaspoon of cayenne pepper & two tablespoons of honey with half a cup of lukewarm water; boil them and drink when it is warm.
- Lemon: Every morning on an empty stomach simply drink a cup of warm water with the juice from half a lemon added to it.
- Watermelon Seeds: Grind watermelon seeds & poppy seeds also called as khuskhus in equal quantities. Take 1 tsp of this mixture every morning & evening with an empty stomach.
- Garlic: Garlic is very beneficial for such patients. Eat 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves daily. In case you don't like eating raw garlic just crush the garlic with your hands & take it with a cup of milk.
- Coconut Water: Coconut water is one of the home remedies for the high blood pressure as it contains as adequate supply of minerals & salts. As potassium content in coconut water plays a vital role in lowering the blood pressure.
- Turmeric: Turmeric can reduce high blood pressure by regulating the activity of angiotensin receptors and thereby preventing the blood vessels from constricting.
- Banana: The patient with high blood pressure can eat banana regularly to control it as bananas are rich in potassium, which lessens the effect of sodium.
So these are some of home remedies a high blood pressure patient can use at home.
Low Blood Pressure which is also known as hypo-tension, is very common in these days. Due to low blood pressure inadequate blood blood flow to the heart, brain, and other vital organs. A sudden drop in blood pressure often occurs when someone suddenly rises from a lying down or sitting position. This is called postural hypo-tension.
Nature gives us Ayurveda as a best remedy for these kind of problems :
- Have Adequate Salt: Excess salt is not good, but it is required by your body in moderate quantities. As per WHO, our daily diet must contain at one teaspoon of added salt besides what we derive from natural from fruits and vegetables. If you are suffering from low blood-pressure, remember to increase the consumption of salt in the daily diet. This is one of the wonderful home remedies for low blood pressure you have to try applying. However, make sure to consult your doctor about the dosage before increasing the salt if you are suffering from the kidney and heart problems. Even the women in pregnancy should avoid taking excess salt in the diet.
- Tulsi Leaves: Tulsi leaves are one of the best remedy. Take five to six tulsi leaves every morning as it have high levels of potassium, magnesium and vitamin c which can help in regulating your blood pressure. It contains antioxidant called Eugenol which keeps the blood pressure under control and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Almond Milk: The combination of almond and milk is one of the effective home
- remedies for low blood pressure. This remedy may act on your adrenal glands, stabilise the blood pressure and thereby treat the blood pressure which is lowered.Soak 5 to 6 almonds overnight, peel them in the morning, make a paste and boil them into a drink. Drink this every day to prevent your blood pressure from falling. There is no cholesterol or saturated fat in almond milk. In fact, it is rich in healthy fats.
- Soaked Raisins: Raisins are rich in nutrients that will help restore your blood pressure to normal. By eating a few raisins every day, you can bring your blood pressure back to normal. Soak six to ten raisins in water and leave overnight. The next morning, eat these raisins on an empty stomach, followed by a cool glass of water to wash it down.
- Carrot Juice & Honey: A cup of fresh carrot juice combined with honey relieves the patient from low blood-pressure. This juice may help you to improve your blood circulation and regulates the blood pressure levels.
- Munaka: Soak some munaka overnight and then boil it with milk and have it in the morning as it is good for the patient of low blood pressure. It increases vitality and blood and helps in better circulation.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is also one of the effective home remedies for low blood pressure and high blood pressure. The lemon juice will help you in energising your body by promoting the liver function and aiding in proper digestion.
Tuesday, 13 June 2017
Low Blood Pressure which is also known as hypo-tension , is very common in these days. Due to low blood pressure inadequate blood bloo...
Vision- "Divya Upchar Sansthan" pledges to see itself a ‘movement’ which aims to transform the lives of diseased people and ...