Low Blood Pressure which is also known as hypo-tension, is very common in these days. Due to low blood pressure inadequate blood blood flow to the heart, brain, and other vital organs. A sudden drop in blood pressure often occurs when someone suddenly rises from a lying down or sitting position. This is called postural hypo-tension.
Nature gives us Ayurveda as a best remedy for these kind of problems :
- Have Adequate Salt: Excess salt is not good, but it is required by your body in moderate quantities. As per WHO, our daily diet must contain at one teaspoon of added salt besides what we derive from natural from fruits and vegetables. If you are suffering from low blood-pressure, remember to increase the consumption of salt in the daily diet. This is one of the wonderful home remedies for low blood pressure you have to try applying. However, make sure to consult your doctor about the dosage before increasing the salt if you are suffering from the kidney and heart problems. Even the women in pregnancy should avoid taking excess salt in the diet.
- Tulsi Leaves: Tulsi leaves are one of the best remedy. Take five to six tulsi leaves every morning as it have high levels of potassium, magnesium and vitamin c which can help in regulating your blood pressure. It contains antioxidant called Eugenol which keeps the blood pressure under control and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Almond Milk: The combination of almond and milk is one of the effective home
- remedies for low blood pressure. This remedy may act on your adrenal glands, stabilise the blood pressure and thereby treat the blood pressure which is lowered.Soak 5 to 6 almonds overnight, peel them in the morning, make a paste and boil them into a drink. Drink this every day to prevent your blood pressure from falling. There is no cholesterol or saturated fat in almond milk. In fact, it is rich in healthy fats.
- Soaked Raisins: Raisins are rich in nutrients that will help restore your blood pressure to normal. By eating a few raisins every day, you can bring your blood pressure back to normal. Soak six to ten raisins in water and leave overnight. The next morning, eat these raisins on an empty stomach, followed by a cool glass of water to wash it down.
- Carrot Juice & Honey: A cup of fresh carrot juice combined with honey relieves the patient from low blood-pressure. This juice may help you to improve your blood circulation and regulates the blood pressure levels.
- Munaka: Soak some munaka overnight and then boil it with milk and have it in the morning as it is good for the patient of low blood pressure. It increases vitality and blood and helps in better circulation.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is also one of the effective home remedies for low blood pressure and high blood pressure. The lemon juice will help you in energising your body by promoting the liver function and aiding in proper digestion.